Restaurant gift cards top the list of preferred gifts to receive. This year, the restaurants of Grand Ridge Plaza are making gift cards much better to give. When you buy a gift card at select restaurants, you will receive a bonus (free) gift card to enjoy in 2018. It’s simply our way of saying thank you and spreading holiday joy.
Here’s a roundup of six great bonus gift card deals available this month at Grand Ridge Plaza.
1. The RAM Restaurant & Brewery: Treat someone special to a great night out at The RAM and a pint of their favorite brew. Buy a $50 gift card and receive a bonus $10 gift card to enjoy on your next visit.
2. Big Fish Grill: Buy a $100 gift card and receive a bonus $25 gift card. Or, buy a $50 gift card and receive a bonus $10 gift card. Gift cards are also valid at the Big Fish Grill locations in Kirkland and Woodinville.
3. Sip at the wine bar & restaurant: The holiday season is brighter with $100 for $100 at Sip at the wine bar. Buy a $100 Sip at the wine bar gift card and receive four (4) bonus $25 gift cards to use at separate visits throughout 2018.
4. MOD Pizza: Give the gift of pizza… in the form of gift cards. Now through December 31, for each $50 MOD Pizza gift card you purchase, you will receive a card for a free MOD pizza and soda.
5. Bai Tong Thai: Only available at Costco, Bai Tong Thai’s gift card deal is valid in Issaquah Highlands at Grand Ridge Plaza, as well as their Redmond and Tukwila locations. Buy a $100 gift card and pay only $79.99. You will receive two (2) $50 gift cards as part of this deal.
6. Agave Cocina & Tequilas: Warm up with your favorite Mexican fare and a great scratch cocktail in the New Year. Buy a $50 gift certificate at Agave Cocina & Tequilas and receive a bonus $20 gift certificate.
And for the movie buff on your list, Regal Cinemas Issaquah Highlands has a special gift card deal: the $50 Holiday Bonus Pack. The Bonus Pack contains two $25 gift cards and one $10 bonus concessions card. The bonus $10 concessions card is redeemable for concession purchases beginning January 1, 2018 through February 28, 2018.