When it comes to celebrating Valentine’s Day, specialty cocktails are always in order. For a fresh twist on romantic drinks, we asked the team at Big Fish Grill Issaquah for advice on how to make a delicious cocktail at home. Their answer was the Raspberry Rose, a cocktail that’s equally colorful as it is delightful.
The Raspberry Rose is the perfect cocktail to wow your significant other on Valentine’s Day—and every other day of the year.
Big Fish Grill’s Raspberry Rose Cocktail
- 1 oz. Chambord
- 1 oz. lemon sour (a non-alcoholic bar mix)
- ½ oz. Effen Dutch Raspberry Vodka
- 2 drops rose water (find it in the specialty food section)
- Sparkling dry white wine
- Culinary-grade rose petals (optional)
- Combine the Chambord, lemon sour, Effen Dutch Raspberry Vodka, and rose water in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with a splash of sparkling dry white wine (about ½ oz.).
- Garnish with a culinary-grade rose petal (optional). Please note that while rose petals are edible, store-bought rose petals are not recommended for food consumption.
No matter how you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day this year, Big Fish Grill’s Raspberry Rose cocktail is easy to fall in love with. You’ll find all the ingredients at BevMo! or Safeway in Issaquah Highlands.
Don’t forget reservations for Wednesday, February 14. Big Fish Grill Issaquah is currently taking reservations for both lunch and dinner. Reserve a table at thebigfishgril.com or call 425-369-4334.
Photo credit: Shubha Tirumale Photography LLC