At La Boutique Jolie, there’s always time for espresso – and expert advice to help you create the perfect look. Founded by two local entrepreneurs, the new boutique showcases women’s fashions by designers such as Elana Kattan, Comfy, Laura Hlavac and much more.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll find at La Boutique Jolie:
- Fashions by Joseph Ribkoff, Arianne, Comfy, Elana Kattan, Vine Street Apparel, Laura Hlavac, Testimony, CMC & Click and more
- Inclusive sizing: Most fashions are available in a variety of sizes, including plus and extended sizes
- Fitness, yoga and dance wear by Grace & Poise and AinslieWear
- Clothing made with eco-friendly fibers including Synergy Organic Clothing
- Shoes by designers such as L’Artiste and Azura by Spring Step
- Soaps and lotions handmade in the Northwest, including Honey House Naturals
- Unique jewelry from around the world, highlighting female artists
- A fun, relaxed atmosphere with attentive experts
La Boutique Jolie’s philosophy is simple: make shopping a relaxing and entertaining experience. Browse, take your time and ask owners Robin Sofola and Andrea Pohle to share the story of each beautiful item.
Everything in the boutique is selected with the closest attention to detail, with an emphasis on supporting female designers and women-owned businesses, as well as designers with a firm commitment to ethical manufacturing standards.
La Boutique Jolie is located at 927 NE Park Drive. Follow them on Facebook for updates on new arrivals and special shopping events.READ MORE